It's my first time in Australia and I was expecting koalas and kangaroos to roam the streets freely much like in some asian country where the sacred bulls and cows roam the streets like they own it. But no! I felt the aussie charm right away after I stepped off from our campervan hire australia. It's the greatest feeling because this was the first time I actually went outside the country!
I've done island hopping before but I have never made it to another continent. It was pretty exciting to see all the sights here, and I've tried some of their food. I couldn't finish off a plate! A few of our fellow campervan enthusiasts shared a table with us, and being adventurous we each ordered different types of food. And when I say different, I mean ostrich, deer and many more mammalians and birds. It was delicious! At first I told myself to think it was just a cow's leg. So I kept thinking beef, beef, beef! So I wouldn't feel sorry. I couldn't finish the whole leg.
They even thought of joining that contest where a person has to eat one whole steak of twenty pounds!
Well, so much of our first night, I almost had a stomach ache and a day in the washroom. If you really think about it, I had fun! Tomorrow it's off to the parks and preserves. Now I get to see the real kangaroos and crocs and koalas! I'll make them probably my next post cards. Which reminds me, I left my camera in the motorhome rental.




No comments:
Post a Comment